Some things to keep in mind when conducting your search:
1. Band names beginning with "the" will have the "the" moved to the back of the name. ie. The Beatles become Beatles, The and are listed under "B" and not "T".
2. Artists are listed by first names not last names. ie. Jerry Garcia is listed under "J" and not "G".
3. Remember that group names or lineups have changed. ie. The Animals became Eric Burdon & The Animals thus the early Animals albums are listed under "A" but the later ones are listed under "E". Janis Joplin's earlier efforts were with Big Brother & The Holding Company and are listed under "B" while the later ones were credited to Janis Joplin or Janis Joplin & The Kozmic Blues Band.
4. Albums are listed in chronological order in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD. Albums that didn't have any type of release date (or one that I could find) will be signified by zeroes as in the following examples: 1972-00-00, meaning released sometime in 1972 or 1980-03-00, released in March of 1980.
5. Any further intelligent questions should be directed to you know who and if you don't know who you should not be on this page. Now go get 'em and have fun kids!